Self introduction

Ray Chen chenrano2002 at 163.com
Sun Feb 22 21:16:11 UTC 2009

Hi, all

I'm Ray Chen from Shanghai of China, and I like Fedora very much. I have
used Fedora as my daily working OS for two years, many thanks to such a
big community of Fedora.

Personally, I'm working as a software engineer and focus on test
automation using Shell, Perl or Python. Hope I can make some
contribution to Fedora.

After search about Fedora QA automation, there already are some tool
like Beaker and SNAKE. So, I have read some material about Beaker and
RHTS, which is very interesting.  Is there any work I can do for Beaker?

It seems that newbie need a mentor to speed up with familiar with
Fedora. I actually don't know such process, hope there are kind guys to
help me.

Thanks,
Ray