64 bit Firefox & Flash

Deependra Singh Shekhawat deepsa at fedoraproject.org
Mon Feb 23 15:59:54 UTC 2009

John Summer field wrote:
> Deependra Singh Shekhawat wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> For this thing to work just out of the box or pretty easy to handle
>> there is
>> nothing Fedora can do it is the job of Adobe to make it work
>> seamlessly and
>> without any issues.
>>
> Adobe's isn't the only show in town:
> http://www.gnu.org/software/gnash/

Sure enough. It's not the only show but it's the most viewed one in this
town.

>> On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 2:32 PM, Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R
>> <caf at omen.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Is there a simple way to get Firefox on Rawhide 64 to work
>>> with Flash?  Given how prevalent Flash is, Flash compatibility
>>> should be installed by default.  At the least it should be easily
>>> downloadable for Linux as it is for Windows.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Chuck Forsberg    caf at omen.com   www.omen.com   503-614-0430
>>> Developer of Industrial ZMODEM(Tm) for Embedded Applications
>>>  Omen Technology Inc      "The High Reliability Software"
>>> 10255 NW Old Cornelius Pass Portland OR 97231   FAX 629-0665
>>>
>>> --

- --
RHCE/RHCSS Certificate number: 804006843818597
Type: pub
bits/keyID: 1024D/483B234C
Date: 2007/06/29
Key Server: pgp.mit.edu
User ID: Deependra Singh Shekhawat (Fedora Project)
<jeevanullas at gmail.com> <deepsa at fedoraproject.org>
Key fingerprint: ED45 62EA A4D7 53FB 44C7  774A D55B F3F0 483B 234C