Self introduction

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Feb 23 16:39:19 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-02-23 at 05:16 +0800, Ray Chen wrote:
> Hi, all
>
> I'm Ray Chen from Shanghai of China, and I like Fedora very much. I have
> used Fedora as my daily working OS for two years, many thanks to such a
> big community of Fedora.
>
> Personally, I'm working as a software engineer and focus on test
> automation using Shell, Perl or Python. Hope I can make some
> contribution to Fedora.
>
> After search about Fedora QA automation, there already are some tool
> like Beaker and SNAKE. So, I have read some material about Beaker and
> RHTS, which is very interesting.  Is there any work I can do for Beaker?
>
> It seems that newbie need a mentor to speed up with familiar with
> Fedora. I actually don't know such process, hope there are kind guys to
> help me.

Hi, Ray, and welcome to the list. Will, is there anything Ray can help
to work on with Beaker or any other tools project, like autoqa?

You don't need a mentor to help familiarize yourself with Fedora, but if
you have any particular questions, feel free to ask me - by email, or
adamw on IRC - or ask in the IRC channel, #fedora-qa . There's usually
someone there.

Welcome again!
--
Adam Williamson