BugZappers

Lalit Dhiri my_linux at live.com
Tue Feb 24 06:06:09 UTC 2009

> From: awilliam at redhat.com
> To: fedora-test-list at redhat.com
> Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 08:41:04 -0800
> Subject: Re: BugZappers
>

> Good morning, Lalit, and welcome to the list. Yes, it's perfectly fine
> to work on bugs from a virtual or live system.
>
> Please let us know if you have any other questions about getting
> involved - we definitely need more people in the Bugzappers group and
> we'd hate to see you fall through the cracks! Thanks for your support of
> the project, and welcome again.
> --
> Adam Williamson
> Fedora QA Community Monkey
> IRC: adamw | Fedora Talk: adamwill AT fedoraproject DOT org
> http://www.happyassassin.net

Hi Adam,

I am definitely interested so I guess the first thing I need to do is create a Fedora account as I already have a Bugzilla account?

Secondly is there a breakdown of the meeting sent to this list as I will be at work so will be unable to attend?

Thanks

--
Lalit Dhiri
Linux the root to no GPFs