0xFFFF getting bug reports just because it's the 1st component in the list.

Lex Hider floss at lex.hider.name
Wed Feb 25 01:12:23 UTC 2009

Hi,

Because 0xFFFF is alphabetically 1st component we have, it gets bugs
filed against it because people don't know what to file against.

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/buglist.cgi?component=0xFFFF&product=Fedora

* I've tried to reassign to correct components, but I am unsure with
some bugs. Please see if we can get them all fixed because I don't think
any of the NEW bugs are actually about 0xFFFF

* Should we consider creating a component especially to catch this
situation, and owned by the bug zappers.
e.g. component 000-Not-Sure-What-Component-To-File-Against.

Thanks,

Lex.