BugZappers

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Thu Feb 26 19:59:13 UTC 2009

  wrote:
>> Jerry Amundson wrote:
>>
>>> And what's the likelihood that patches will spontaneously spew forth
>>> from triagers? :-)
>>> And, should that actually occur, can't the CLA agreement happen then?
>>> Maybe this is a case where the-way-it's-always-done might not apply.
>> Then post to fedora-legal list and get a discussion rolling. I am not the
>> one deciding the legal process.
>
> No need to be snotty. To simply point out the legal angle would suffice.

It is a simple statement of fact. A copyright license agreement
obviously has a legal angle. You might still be right that a CLA might
not be required for bug triagers. The last time there was a discussion
about it, the CLA was still considered required. Jumping on me for
following a process is not going to help. If you want to debate this,
feel free to take it up to fedora-legal list.

Rahul