where is "tftp" for f11?

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Fri Feb 27 13:21:56 UTC 2009

On Fri, 27 Feb 2009, Chuck Anderson wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 07:48:48AM -0500, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
> >
> >   i'm sure i'll regret asking, but where does one find a tftp client
> > for f11?
>
> yum install tftp ?
>
> /usr/bin/tftp

  ok, that's embarrassing but, in my defense, my fresh f11-alpha
install isn't on the net yet so i first searched my install DVD and
didn't see a tftp client package there, so i popped over to the fedora
download site to peruse the f11-alpha packages and didn't see one
there *either*.

  what repo would that be coming from?

rday

Robert P. J. Day