Firmware

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski D.Mierzejewski at icm.edu.pl
Fri Feb 27 16:11:47 UTC 2009

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 06:02:42PM +0200, Riku Seppälä wrote:
> Hello,
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Firmware
>
> The list of firmware currently missing from Fedora hasn't shortened much
> for a while. Anything happening on this front?

I'm working on firmware for Epson flatbed scanners (not listed on that
page).

Let's see what I can say about the rest:
* bcm43xx firmware was non-redistributable standalone last I checked
* Ralink firmware is in Fedora
* speedtouch firmware was non-redistributable last I checked
* alsa-firware is in Fedora

I haven't checked the rest.

Regards,
R.

--
Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski <rathann*at*icm.edu.pl>  |  LAN  Staff
Interdisciplinary Centre for Mathematical and Computational Modelling