Openchrome Testers Requested Update

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at hi.is
Tue Jan 6 13:51:42 UTC 2009

Jon Nettleton wrote:
> To all fedora openchrome testers,
>
> We are making some good progress on beating the openchrome driver into
> submission and getting it stable so we can start adding new features.
> An updated package has been added to both Rawhide and Updates-testing
> for F10.  If you could please test it on your hardware and get back to
> us, we would greatly appreciate it.  If you have open bugs in bugzilla
> please update/close them if appropriate.  If you have other random
> issues please track us down at #unichrome on freenode.net, or
> bugzilla.redhat.com or openchrome.org.
>
> Thanks for your time,
>
> Jon

Test case..

Standard X *DE 2D/3D usage

The latest package can be obtain from here

http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=5229

Before filing a bug go through already reported bugs which can be found
here
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/bugs/xorg-x11-drv-openchrome

If it already has been reported, attache /var/log/ Xorg.0.log to that
report
and add a comment there that you are experience the same issue and the
url to your
smoltprofile

If you are encountering bug that has not yet been reported,
Describe your problem and attach the /var/log/Xorg.0.log file and the
url to your smoltprofile

If you have not sent your smoltprofile you can do so by open up a
terminal and run smoltSendProfile -a

JBG