Rawhide is too fast!!! :-(

Antonio M antonio.montagnani at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 22:33:51 UTC 2009

2009/1/9 Matej Cepl <mcepl at redhat.com>:
> On 2009-01-09, 21:49 GMT, Antonio M wrote:
>> I start thinking that free software model  is not as good as
>> many of us think (and are proud of)
>
> Use released Fedora, please? You should have much less problems
> with it. What is the bug number of the bug?
>
> Matěj Cepl
>
> --

Matej

no, this is not true, I started to have this problem with a standard
Fedora 8, not with rawhide, and I decided to switch to rawhides to see
if problem was solved in advance and to help.
If you look in bugzilla you will see 471804,  Bug 442397 and others.

I think that other reported similar problems, that can be partially
solved at least in my case with options snd-intel8x0 index=0
ac97_clock=44100 in modprobe.conf .

How old is Fedora 8??

--
Antonio Montagnani