rawhide report: 20090128 changes

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at hi.is
Wed Jan 28 20:09:15 UTC 2009

Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-01-28 at 19:04 +0000, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
>
>> Rahul Sundaram wrote:

>>> If the tool is broken in unexpected ways, it may not be able to send
>>> anything at all.
>>>
>>> Rahul
>>>

>> Rahul I was not expecting the broken tool to report it was broken.
>>
>> This was more a hint to Jesse since he knew it was broken.
>>
>> JBG
>>

> Thanks for calling me a tool, and I didn't know it was broken until
> today, when I sent the mail.

I was not calling you a tool Jesse and if it sounded like that I did not
mean to
It was just a hint that if you or anyone else who has become aware that
things are broken
and if they know it cant be fixed asap send heads up to the list.

Not that Jesse "The wrench" Keating has a bad ring to it it actually
could be a character in a mobster
and probably would be the kinda guy you don't wan to meed in a dark ally
along with his wrench ready to open a can of wubass..

JBG