Where has the F10 DVD iso file gone?

Mike Cloaked mike.cloaked at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 11:38:04 UTC 2009

Christopher A. Williams-3 wrote:

> Well - a little good new here. After beating on Revisor most of the
> afternoon today, I managed to get it to actually create a 64-bit DVD
> Install ISO! I'm going to try it out on a virtual machine in a minute to
> see how it does. Next up will be 64-bit live media.
>
> In the meantime, I'm trying to find updated documentation. The Revisor
> Wiki pages only show stuff through version 2.0.5 while F10 has 2.1 and
> I've already read through all of that...

Now that sounds excellent - if you could share your steps in getting revisor
to make a usable DVD iso with the rest of us then I bet it would be truly
appreciated - and presumably using updated packages that were released since
F10 release?

I have been slowly moving in that direction also - documentation is sparse
and a good tutorial would be hugely valued.

Happy 2009!