Possible stock response for >1 issue in one BZ

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Fri Jan 2 16:30:21 UTC 2009

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
> And if i'm not mistaken I think the KDE maintainers that are within the
> Fedora community wants
> bugs against KDE in Fedora rather to be filed upstream instead of Red
> Hat's bugzilla.

Right, KDE bugs should usually be reported to bugs.kde.org. They should get
fixed upstream. Still, filing at bugzilla.redhat.com too can't hurt, worst
case we'll just close it as UPSTREAM, but in some cases we'll backport
fixes or even try to fix it ourselves if the problem is important enough
and easy enough to fix. We just don't have to manpower to fix any and all
KDE bugs by ourselves, not to mention that they should get fixed upstream
so other distributions benefit from the fixes as well.

        Kevin Kofler