Possible stock response for >1 issue in one BZ

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Fri Jan 2 23:20:19 UTC 2009

Jerry Amundson wrote:
> 1. The hard line approach - CLOSE it and cite the bug writing
> Principles page[2], specifically, "One bug per report". (noticeably
> *absent* from bugs.kde.org)

I'd suggest doing that. I'm really fed up of "everything but the kitchen
sink" type bug reports. Those are always a PITA to work with as a developer
because you never know when to close them.

IMHO, "Please file n separate bug reports for your n separate issues. Thanks
in advance!" is enough of a form letter.

        Kevin Kofler