Openchrome Testers Requested Update

Jon Nettleton jon.nettleton at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 01:41:26 UTC 2009

To all fedora openchrome testers,

We are making some good progress on beating the openchrome driver into
submission and getting it stable so we can start adding new features.
An updated package has been added to both Rawhide and Updates-testing
for F10.  If you could please test it on your hardware and get back to
us, we would greatly appreciate it.  If you have open bugs in bugzilla
please update/close them if appropriate.  If you have other random
issues please track us down at #unichrome on freenode.net, or
bugzilla.redhat.com or openchrome.org.

Thanks for your time,

Jon