libglib-2.0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 9 02:39:32 UTC 2009

I went to visit said page mentioned over here:

http://wiki.linux.duke.edu/YumFaq

and none of it there is relevant.  If there is no way that this problem can be overcome, then I'd have to probably wait till a new test iso, like Fedora 11 Alpha comes out and do an upgrade on it.  I can't do anything with this machine.  I have run ldconfig repeatedly as root to see if things can get fixed to no avail.  If someone has seen this before and has a workaround, I would appreciate it very much. I am using ext4 on this machine in case it is relevant to the thread.

Regards,

Antonio