encrypted f10 install - changed after using livecd - a question?

Mike mike.cloaked at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 19:37:55 UTC 2009

Charlie Brej <fedora-test-list <at> brej.org> writes:

> Does it ask you multiple times every time you boot?
Yes

> Did you press Esc to see the
> boot messages before or during the password dialogue?
> Did it say you were giving a password for for each partition by name?

First time round it when it asked for the passphrase it says

Command successful key slot 0 unlocked....

Then it immediately says:
 Command failed: No key available with this passphrase

Then it does the same failure again two more times - but then continues to boot.

So I presume that it unlocks the / and /opt partitions but maybe the swap
partition was messed up by using the livecd?  So now it is a question of
repairing the swap partition to return the to the way it was?

If so what needs to be done?