several things not working correctly in rawhide

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 17 00:53:41 UTC 2009

--- On Thu, 1/15/09, Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler at chello.at> wrote:

> From: Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler at chello.at>
> Subject: Re: several things not working correctly in rawhide
> To: fedora-test-list at redhat.com
> Date: Thursday, January 15, 2009, 11:55 PM
> Antonio Olivares wrote:
> > 3) In KDE screen went back to 800x600 resolution, but
> if I choose GNOME,
> > it displays maximum resolution 1280x1024.
>
> Have you checked your display settings in KDE's
> systemsettings?
Yes, but it does not work.  I am actually not complaining, only writing this in the meantime that I can get updates again since the school server went down :(.  I also support the statement that screensaver kicks in even though I don't have it enabled.

I am happy to get X back since X was broken for about 3 weeks :), only writing that in GNOME resolution was correct, but KDE did not put in the same resolution, but it works.  I will play with it later, hopefully when I can get updates again :)