New QA wikipage in the horizone

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at hi.is
Fri Jan 23 13:56:25 UTC 2009

As mentioned in the fedora meeting log a new QA wiki page is in the horizon
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Johannbg/Draft/QA

Please take a look at the above page and share your thoughts

If you have any thoughts on how to improve the new one
or find something lacking on it don´ t hesitate to express your thoughts.

We have also created trac instance on fedorahosted
( https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-qa/ )

So if you are a maintainer and need a testing test case or something else
QA related don't hesitate to use it.

If you are a testers and would like help out writing test cases for a
component
don't hesitate to join in we got a lot of work ahead of us.

Thank you.

JBG