0.43 kernel, new oops ===> 2.6.29-0.45.rc2.git1.fc11.i686 now joins it

Michal Jaegermann michal at harddata.com
Sat Jan 24 19:17:39 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 07:59:50PM -0800, Antonio Olivares wrote:
> It was a WARNING., I plugged in a usb disk with U3 (Sans Disk), It
> did not mount and I checked with dmesg and I got this back :)

If you are getting WARNING and after that you cannot mount a disk
than it looks like a serious bug to me.  The difference is that you
expect that a machine will not stop; although not every oops means
an immediate reboot.  Only if you want an access to those media it
does not help you very much.

   Michal