rawhide report: 20090128 changes

Antonio M antonio.montagnani at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 11:07:40 UTC 2009

2009/1/28 Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at fedoraproject.org>:

>> But I'm still getting RPMs daily via yum.
>
> Mirrors often lag behind a bit. Yum mirror lookup by default is also semi
> randomized and based on geoip to share bandwidth.
>
> Rahul
>
> --

Rahul,

I think that what Christopher meant was the fact that in the list that
we get from the e-mail no updates are listed but when you work with
yum you will get a bunch of updates (not the other way, i.e. you get
the list and not the updates): my experience of yesterday and also
this morning

--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag