apologies for qa meeting tomorrow

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Wed Jul 1 12:49:29 UTC 2009

> On Jun 30, 2009, at 14:12, Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com> wrote:
>
> > I shall unfortunately not be able to attend the qa meeting tomorrow -
> > it's Canada Day, so I have the day off. sorry!
> >

> And I will be on vacation. No work from me other than packaging of
> autotest work and talking about autoqa at fudcon Berlin.

I've rebuilt the autotest and autotest-client packages with a few
additional fixes and so far things are looking solid.

https://fedorahosted.org/autoqa/ticket/9

I need to catch up with you when you're back to discuss some issues
around incorporating the packaging+configs into fedora infrastructure.
I have some questions around how best to manage the dependencies.

Thanks,
James