update from f11 preview

David L idht4n at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 16:18:41 UTC 2009

I have an f11 preview system on which I'm
trying to yum install pptp and I'm running into
various errors.  I seem to recall that there is
a time window after which updating a preview
system no longer updates to f11 but instead
stays on rawhide.  I want to update to f11 and
install a few packages without updating
everything because I have a 5G monthly
quota on my Verizon wireless connection.
What is the right way to update from f11
preview to f11 at this point?

I've tried editing the yum.repos.d files
to enable fedora and disable rawhide
and changing $releasever to 11, but
now I'm getting this error:

GPG key retrieval failed: [Errno 4] IOError: <urlopen error [Errno 2]
No such file or directory: '/etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora-i386'>

Thanks,

          David