Dracut now has a wiki page in the Fedora wiki...

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Tue Jul 7 20:19:03 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-07-03 at 11:18 +0100, Adam Williamson wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-07-02 at 23:22 +0000, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
>
> > It would be nice if someone who actually who's primary language is
> > English reviews and fixes potential ken lee entry's i've made.
>
> I did a copyedit on the page, correcting a few errors, using lists and
> templates more consistently, moving most of the 'introduction' into a
> named section so it doesn't eat up the entire top of the page, using
> links to User pages for the author list and just generally cleaning up.
> Hope you find it an improvement. Thanks for working on this!

Apologies for late response.  One thousand kudos for investing time into
these pages!  Dracut is scheduled for a August 27, 2009 Fedora Test Day
slot (see https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Fedora_12_test_days).  No
doubt these pages will prove tremendously useful for the event.

Perhaps this can be another selling point for those who wish to create
feature pages and seek QA assistance for testing.

I've made a minor change to the Dracut/Debugging page to add the TOC
back.  It makes the content very readable for me, I hope this works for
others as well.

Thanks,
James