How to Install Rawhide?

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R caf at omen.com
Thu Jul 9 17:28:51 UTC 2009

I have been using pxeboot install for Rawhide, using a rsync'd copy of
the Rawhide files.
When it works, I get a quick fresh install.

Except for a day or two, it hasn't worked since Rawhide went to 12.
And the version that did install had a broken update system.  Otjherwise
there is some botch such as an unhandled exception.    Now and then I
try burning boot.iso and doing a net install from that with the same result.

How can one test Fit and Finish when the install does not get past Go?

--
Chuck Forsberg    caf at omen.com   www.omen.com   503-614-0430
10255 NW Old Cornelius Pass Portland OR 97231   FAX 629-0665