No install images in 20090710 rawhide?

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Fri Jul 10 20:55:54 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-07-10 at 16:07 -0400, James Laska wrote:
> On Fri, 2009-07-10 at 15:38 -0400, Clyde E. Kunkel wrote:
> > Can't find any.  Are they hiding somewhere?
>
> Good catch.  Looks like a failure occurred while pungi'ing rawhide.
>
> http://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/mash/rawhide-20090710/logs/pungify-i386.log

Actually Clyde I'm glad you sent this.  It points out a test case error
in the draft israwhidebroken.com tests I've been toying with.  The tests
currently uses the http://download.fedoraproject.org/... url.  This
typically points to a mirror with out of date content.

Will should be kicking things off shortly with more formally automating
these tests.  This might be something to consider ... what's the
authoritative URL to verify against.

Thanks,
James