Onekey Recovery

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Mon Jul 13 20:30:56 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 04:03:39 +0800,
  钟威 <zhongw_1984 at yahoo.com.cn> wrote:
> hi,guys,
>     I am using fedora 11 and now I want to backup my system and when I start my PC ,I can choice "Onekey Recovery the system"(the key what like F11 or F8) or directly to enter the system.
>    How can I finish it and what can I do,Please help me.

This isn't really appropiate for the fedora-test-list and should be discussed
on fedora-list. This also the second time that I have seen this request.

I think part of the reason you didn't get a response is that your request
is confusing. I think if you can find someone who speaks your native language
you might be able to explain what you are trying to do better.

Just for some feedback, I will explain what I think you are asking. It looks
like you want to replace the delivered recovery partition on your computer
with one that has a Fedora image. So that if you follow the procedure that
in the past would restore the windows image that came with the PC, it will
now restore a Fedora image.

If that is really the question, I don't know the solution. The answer may
be that the restore image is tied tightly enough to the bios you were
provided with that it isn't practical for anyone to figure out how to do it.
The other thing I would ask, is why you want this feature? There may be other
solutions that are better or more practical for doing whatever you are really
trying to do.