Updated Fedora 12 Schedule (take 2)

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Tue Jul 14 04:09:19 UTC 2009

Here is the outcome of the meeting today (previously announced on the
list. Naturally if there is disagreement in what was proposed it can be
discussed and considered for adjustment:

o we made sure there were enough blocker bug review meetings ahead of
each freeze and test release candidate creation

o we will not create Release Candidates if there are bugs remaining on
the the blocker list

o if we cannot create the Release Candidates because the blocker list is
not clear we will move to slip the release a week

o at the final blocker review on Monday, 2009-10-26 if the blocker list
is clear we will move forward with the release–regardless of what might
be found after the fact because of the inability to unwind PR activities
that have been set in motion.

http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-12/f-12-releng-tasks.html
http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-12/f-12-releng.ics

Thanks again to everyone for their time!

John