Alpha Blocker Bug Meeting: Friday 2009-07-17

birger birger at birger.sh
Tue Jul 14 08:43:10 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-07-13 at 15:52 -0700, John Poelstra wrote:
> Right now the blocker bug for Fedora 12 alpha is "bug free." Either this
>   is going to be a really solid release that requires little effort...
> or we need to start focusing on rawhide and marking blockers as we find
> them :)

I was just looking at bug 508434 "(altgr) iso-level-3 / alt-gr broken in
rawhide" right before reading your email, and that bug says "Blocks:
F12Blocker" so there should definitely be some blockers...

I'll see if I can find the time to register some more bugs ;-) It's
important to get as much as we can into bugzilla now so the maintainers
can get a map that matches the landscape.

birger