Rawhide laptop died yesterday. fils system errors after crash.

Adam Miller maxamillion at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 13:14:37 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 2:32 AM, Birger Wathne<birger at birger.sh> wrote:
<snip>
> - Where do I find a relatively current rawhide bootable recovery environment
> (Live image or whatever). I have seen on this list there have been some
> problems building live images lately...
<snip>

I built an "unofficial" rawhide xfce spin yesterday for testing
purposes, it doesn't install due to a known bug in Anaconda, but you
are more than welcome to use the live environment in an attempt to
recover your machine.

LiveCD:      http://www.shsu.edu/~ajm023/Fedora-xfce-20090714.iso
Checksum: http://www.shsu.edu/~ajm023/Fedora-xfce-20090714.iso.sha256sum

Not entirely sure that's what you were looking for but I figured I'd
offer it up just in case.

-Adam

--
http://maxamillion.googlepages.com