Inconsistent Internet access

spoffley no-reply-gw at fcp.surfsite.org
Fri Jul 17 14:38:40 UTC 2009

I am running Rawhide and for the last couple of weeks I have had problems accessing the internet.  Opera has no problems, Firefox would not access the internet, but could access my router, until I disabled IPv6 in its configuration, BOINC cannot access the internet and neither can wget.  YUM is having problems with the mirrors and cannot access RPMFUSION at all.  I am having the same problems whether I am using my Router at home (not IPV6 capable) or using Internet sharing on my cell phone.  IPV6 is not enabled in my network hardware profiles, but given the problem was ironed out with firefox by disabling IPv6 for it I am wondering if similar things are happening with BOINC and wget.  Any insights would be gratefully received.

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=358480&topic_id=73549&forum=12#forumpost358480
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster at fcp.surfsite.org and/or blame spoffley at gmail.com.