F12 Alpha Blocker Bug review meeting recap 2009-07-17

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Fri Jul 17 19:57:31 UTC 2009

A quick recap of today's blocker bug review meeting for Fedora 12
(especially Alpha).

Attendees at various times were myself, James Laska, Jesse Keating,
Matthias Clasen, Toshio Kuratomi, Adam Miller and Denise Dumas. Thanks
to all attendees.

We reviewed in full both the F12Alpha and F12Blocker lists, dropping
several bugs from each, and adding two from F12Blocker to F12Alpha. We
also worked to clarify the status of work on several of the bugs.

If you are aware of any bugs that you think should be blockers for
either Fedora 12 Alpha or Fedora 12 final release, please bring them to
the attention of test-list, or simply set them to block the appropriate
bugs (F12Alpha and F12Blocker, respectively) yourself, and we will
review them at the next meeting. Please do actively think about this: we
want to catch all critical bugs, and we don't mind downgrading a few
'false positives' if it means not missing any important issues!

The next meeting is due next Friday, 2009-07-24.

--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey