rawhide and sounds???

birger birger at birger.sh
Mon Jul 20 08:19:51 UTC 2009

At least on my system (now crashed because of a bad disk) I had audio
problems as well. All apps used to come up with the individual
application volume control set to 0. For any app that didn't have its
own volume slider I had to open the pulseaudio preferences and go to the
application tab to turn up the volume. It wasn't enough to adjust the
master volume.

birger