Fedora 11 updates-testing report

Rodd Clarkson rodd at clarkson.id.au
Tue Jul 21 02:57:24 UTC 2009

On Sat, 2009-07-18 at 20:25 +0530, A S Alam wrote:
> On ਵੀਰਵਾਰ  16 ਜੁਲਾਈ 2009 01:06 ਸ਼ਾਮ, updates at fedoraproject.org wrote:
> > The following builds have been pushed to Fedora 11 updates-testing
> >
> >      NetworkManager-0.7.1-8.git20090708.fc11
>
> I was not able to get those update with update-testing repo yet,
> Are those not available with this repo (/fedora/updates/testing/11/x86_64/)?

Alam,

This notice just informs you that they have been 'pushed' to the repos,
which means that over the next few measurements of time they will appear
at the repos.

It might take a couple of days before you will get them, which is
normal.

You might be able to speed things up by running 'yum clean metadata' as
root and then retrying.

Rodd