Fedora 12 Alpha installation test invitation --Jul 29, 2009

Liam lili at redhat.com
Wed Jul 22 06:36:19 UTC 2009

Greetings testers,

    As planed in F12 schedule, we are going to have the first
installation test for fedora 12 Alpha candidate builds. Please join us
on July 29,2009 to validate F12 Alpha installation.

    Let's have a look at some new features of anaconda.That means we
need to pay more attention to these features during installation. Please
see anaconda new features at:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Anaconda/Features

    If you are interested in validating candidate build,please select
and execute test cases which best match your environment from our wiki
page at:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Fedora_12_Alpha_Install_Test_Results

After complete testing,please don't forget to add your test results to
corresponding place at above link.

    If get some defects, I encourage you to go ahead and file bugs
following this guide:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Bugs_and_feature_requests

Any question,please get help from:
    *  IRC: #fedora-qa on irc.freenode.net