Fedoras' poor performance in test

Adam Pribyl pribyl at lowlevel.cz
Tue Jul 28 08:13:19 UTC 2009

Phoronix is known to perform various tests on Linux distribution, which is
IMHO very interesting, as there were not such a real metrics in past -
just user feelings. But Fedora is not collecting the medals.
You may say "It's rawhide" or "We do't care", but users (and potential
future developers, translators etc.) do care:
http://www.phoronix.com/vr.php?view=14045

Therefore I think, this kind of tests should become at least a part of QA
procedure for a release, to make sure we do not loose too much while
beeing "first".

Adam Pribyl