Fedora 12 Alpha installation test invitation --Jul 29, 2009

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Tue Jul 28 13:20:38 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-07-28 at 11:10 +0800, Liam wrote:
> On 07/27/2009 08:58 PM, James Laska wrote:
> > On Wed, 2009-07-22 at 17:33 +0800, Liam wrote:
> >
> > With a defined test priority [1] now present in the results pages, I was
> > curious how you felt about using the class="wikitable sortable" to allow
> > for easier sorting of test results.
> >
> > For example, I've updated
> > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Fedora_12_Alpha_Install_Test_Results
> > the 'Legend' and the 'Image Sanity' tables to make use of the CSS
> > sorting.  If this is worthwhile, I can carry these changes forward to
> > the remaining tables+templates.
> >

> This really good,I like it very much.I can help you to do these changes
> to the remaining tables. :)
> Since we will start this round of test immediately,I still don't know
> when the physical media will be ready and where to get the download
> link.If tomorrow we can not see the physical media ,how we can face
> those testers?

There are a few installation blocking issues on the F12Alpha list that
need to be resolved before the test compose can happen.  Those include a
handful of bugs noted in yesterdays QA meeting (see
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20090727#Alpha_test_compose).

With those issues resolved, release engineering will be composing a test
compose for QA on Wednesday.  I'm not sure about the best method to stay
informed when the test compose is available.  So I have filed a releng
trac ticket to stay informed of the task status. [1]

Thanks,
James

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/ticket/2016

James Laska         -- jlaska at redhat.com