Is Bug 496820 an F12Blocker?

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Jul 29 16:13:35 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-07-29 at 12:05 +0200, Niels Haase wrote:
> 2009/7/29 TK009 <john.brown009 at gmail.com>:
>
> > Looks like one to me as well.
> > If I understand the severity setting policy correctly, we would want to set
> > this to urgent so that it shows up on the radar for the blocker bug meeting
> > Friday.
> >

> I changed the severity to urgent and leave a comment that we take care
> of it. I try to come along to the meeting to remember about this bug,
> since it's not show up on the F12 blocker list.

As discussed in the bug, this was actually fixed for Rawhide a while
back. It's open for 11.

For the historical record, the bug was nominated for F11 blockers but
reluctantly dropped - it was a borderline case but in the end we weren't
willing to hold up the release for it. We noted that it doesn't affect
_all_ PPC systems, only a specific type which is probably quite rare
among Fedora users.

--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey