Brainstorming Session for Fedora Community 2.0 - Monday August 3, 2009 - 1500 UTC

Christopher Beland beland at alum.mit.edu
Thu Jul 30 22:54:58 UTC 2009

I will be unable to attend, but I have some minor feedback.  Is there a
place where I should file that sort of thing?

I just did a search on "pulseaudio" so I see:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/community/?search=pulseaudio#search

It's a bit inconvenient that 1.) the package that is an exact match
isn't first, and 2.) that the number of matches per page is only 10 -
perhaps 30 would be better.

-B.