SEND ME A COPY OF FEDORA 11

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Fri Jul 31 03:47:42 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-07-31 at 08:43 +0530, kundan kumar wrote:
> IAM KUNDAN FROM KOLKATA. I M A STUDENT .I M USING FEDORA 10 .I NEED
> FEDORA 11. PLZZ SEND ME A COPY OF FEDORA 11.
>
> MY ADDRESS IS AS FOLLOWS...............
>
> KUNDAN KUMAR
>
> C/O MILTO GHOSH
> 7 SONARGAOAN NARENDRAPUR STATION ROAD KOLKATA 700150.
> --

Hi, Kundan. We on the test list aren't really in position to do that,
but there are several Fedora Ambassadors based in and around Kolkata:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/user:chakrabortydipanjan
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/user:susmit
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/user:amani

If you contact them, I'm sure they'd be able to help you get a copy of
F11. Good luck!

--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey