Fit and Finish test days (was Re: 2009-07-01 - Fedora QA meeting recap)

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Thu Jul 2 18:21:05 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-07-02 at 14:25 -0400, Matthias Clasen wrote:

> > See, I actually considered that, and the drawback is it makes it less
> > obvious that fitandfinish is a 'tag' of sorts. I even considered 'fnf'.
> > And 'FNF'.
>
> Too late. It is
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2009-07-07_Fit_and_Finish:Display_Configuration
> now.

Isn't : only supposed to be used to denote a real Wiki 'space' that's
defined by some scary mediawiki voodoo performed by the wiki guys?
Test_Day is a real 'space', that's why we can use Test_Day: ...

> > I bikeshed _internally_. FEAR ME!
>
> Can I paint you red ?

Sure, but don't be surprised if I show up green ten minutes later :)
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey