New member introduction

sa gansalmon at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 08:21:24 UTC 2009

Hello everyone, Myself, Ansal from India, is very happy to join the Fedora
test list.

I am 21 years old and a Computer Science student using GNU+Linux systems
for past five years or so and Fedora is now part of my life.

I like programming in C and these days I am concentrating on LInux Kernel
development. I have also some experiecnce in System Administration.

Since this is my first venture in any bug squad, any informations or guide
lines for a new member is welcome.

My email id - gansalmon at Gmail.com is the preffered way for contacting me.

Regards,
Ansal.