New BugZapper Introductio

Georges georges.dib at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 21:49:17 UTC 2009

Hi all,
I'm Georges Dib. I'm 24 year-old Lebanese French living in London. I work in
the finance industry as a quantitative research, so developing analytics
using mostly C/C++ and python for scripting and GUI purposes.

My experience with Fedora dates from 4 years ago, when I had fedora 4 on my
home PC , and fedora 3 in my school lab. At work I run a Fedora 11 virtual
machine guest OS under a windows XP host OS, but most of the work I do is
unfortunately under Windows, and use fedora for testing purposes (the code
we develop should be platform independant, but the front end is most of the
time MS excel which is why we need windows).

I'd like to contribute to the fedora project, because enjoy using it a lot,
and would like to be part of it.

Thank you for this opportunity,

Georges