FireFox BUG

Christopher Beland beland at alum.mit.edu
Thu Jul 9 04:20:21 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-07-09 at 11:50 +0800, 钟威 wrote:
>    I am using Fedora 11 now.When I use FireFox and my PC awlays down,I
> must restart my PC manal.Is't the FireFox's BUG? I hope you can help
> me.Thanks!

Unfortunately, I could not entirely understand that, but the wiki pages:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Bugs_and_feature_requests#Things_Every_Bug_Should_Have
and
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Bug_info_Firefox

might be a useful guide to describing your problem in more detail, and
might help you diagnose the issue yourself.  If you are saying that you
need to restart your PC after using Firefox, it would be helpful to know
what the precise symptoms are and exactly what steps are necessary to
trigger the problem.  (Does Firefox make the screen freeze?  Does the
hard drive get continually busy?  Does it use all the CPU's time?  Do
you need certain add-ons installed?  Do you need to visit a specific web
page?)

-B.