change default desktop

钟威 zhongw_1984 at yahoo.com.cn
Thu Jul 9 21:58:34 UTC 2009

hi,everyone,
    I have a problem and I very hope you can help me,I need your help.Thanks very much!
    I download the lxde,I use these command ,"yum groupinstall lxde",
"yum install lxlauncher".And now I can use the "lxlauncher" command,so the desktop is changed.
    Now I want to change the "lxauncher" to be the default desktop,when I restart the PC but I don't want to use the "lxlauncher" command in the terminal.So how can I do? Which
configuration file I can modfiy.
    BTW,which is the default desktop  configuration file?/etc/gdm or /etc/X11 or /etc/kde?
    I hope you help me,thank you very much!

The best regards,
Williams