Apps stop responding to mouse keys

birger birger at birger.sh
Tue Jul 14 09:07:32 UTC 2009

One more of those hard to file on correct component bugs... Any help
appreciated.

Sometimes the application I'm working in stops responding to mouse
presses. No menus work, nothing. Sometimes this happens in a virtualbox
VM (the whole virtualbox window stops responding), sometimes it's in
firefox, sometimes in gnome-terminal.

Whenever this happens I have to click on another app and actually use
the mouse buttons inside that app. Click on a button or menu and see
that I get a response. I can then go back to the app I was working in
and it will be ok again.

I am running both compiz and cairo-dock, but not much customization
apart from that.

Where is it most likely that this bug belongs? Anyone else seeing it?

birger