Onekey Recovery

Liam lili at redhat.com
Tue Jul 14 09:09:11 UTC 2009

Greeting Williams,

     I don't know what is the "Onekey Recovery the system",it's a
windows recovery tool provided by PC producer? If so, it probably does
not work for Linux system.
     In Linux system,we have more simple way to backup your system.Try
these commands:
1. backup:
tar cvpjf backup.tar.bz2 --exclude=/proc --exclude=/backup.tar.bz2
--exclude=/mnt --exclude=/sys /
2. restore:
tar xvpjf backup.tar.bz2 -C /

or you can put these commands to scripts,your choice

Thanks
Liam