Xfce Spin Testing

Adam Miller maxamillion at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 13:53:42 UTC 2009

Hello all,
    My name is Adam Miller and I'm going to be helping out Kevin a bit
with some Xfce Spin efforts. I'm currently planning to compose
(roughly) a weekly build and have a "known good" (such that I am able
to get it to boot) image of the Xfce Spin composed against rawhide and
will post it up online in hopes that those who are willing/interested
will help along with the testing efforts. If general issues are found
either post to the thread or possibly file a bug if you've identified
the package that's causing you heartache. Many thanks to all!

ISO Image: http://www.shsu.edu/~ajm023/Fedora-xfce-20090714.iso
Checksum: http://www.shsu.edu/~ajm023/Fedora-xfce-20090714.iso.sha256sum

Sorry to get this out almost mid-week, I was trying to have it out as
early as possible but I ran into some composing issues as a side
effect of the reposync issues.

Thanks again,
-Adam

P.S. - If this is potentially the wrong place to post things like
this, please direct me in the proper direction and I'll stop flooding
your list. Apologies if this is the case.

--
http://maxamillion.googlepages.com