Status column in admin interface

John5342 john5342 at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 17 18:02:28 UTC 2009

2009/7/17 Christopher Beland <beland at alum.mit.edu>:
> So in a listing like this one:
>
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/bugs/rhythmbox
>
> I think it would be handy to enhance the "Status" column to show
> NEEDINFO and perhaps other flags.  This would be helpful when doing
> triage.

Sounds useful to me. I think stuff like needinfo would be useful to
maintainers. Things like that would reduce the space for long bug
descriptions though.

> It seems that if we move to using the "Triaged" keyword instead of the
> "ASSIGNED" state, this interface would become less convenient for triage
> unless that keyword also shows up.

Triage is of course not the only possible use for this stuff though.

> What do other people think?  If this is a good idea, where should I file
> the change request?

The link is at the bottom of the navigation list on the link you sent :)

--
There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary
and those who don't...