Fedora 12 Alpha installation test invitation --Jul 29, 2009

Liam lili at redhat.com
Mon Jul 27 06:11:07 UTC 2009

The day(Jul 29 2009) for Fedora 12 Alpha candidate installation test is
coming soon,please join us on that day to try the first installation
test of F12. If you get some defects,I'd like you to file bugs according
to this definition of Severity:
    *  Urgent: the bug makes whole system unusable (or it is a security
bug, which is per definition urgent)
    * High: the bug makes the program in question unusable
    * Medium: a real bug which makes program more difficult to use, at
least part of the program is available; possibly workarounds are available
    * Low: anything else - cosmetic issues, corner cases with unusual
(non-default) configurations, etc.

more details at:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/BugStatusWorkFlow#Severity

Thanks